Four ways to spice up your quiz
Let’s be honest, you’ve probably already done a couple of online quizzes before, but this is your chance to do something extra special. If you’re stuck on where to start, you can use our check our our Big Pink Quiz in our downloadable games section.
If you’re willing to get a little creative, you could write your own quiz. So, to help you in your journey to becoming the greatest quiz master of all time, we as a team have put together some of our favourite and most quiztastic ideas:
1. Pick a theme
‘Pink’ is a good place to start. You could do a round on the singer P!nk where you have to guess the lyrics. Or you could guess the Pink Floyd album based on the artwork. Use our Big Pink Quiz to get some more fabulous ideas.
2. Make it personal
This is a chance for the players to get involved, and it really makes things fun! Before your quiz, send around some questions to your guests and ask them to answer them privately. Then ask your quiz-players to ‘guess who’. It’s a sure way to get people laughing and a hilarious way to get to know people.
Here are a few example questions:
- If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
Guess who wanted to be an opera singer when they grew up? Guess whose favourite dinner is a steak burrito with chilli sauce?
3. Mix up the media
Keep things interesting and engaging by changing how you ask your questions. Use pictures where you can – for example, what famous book is this illustration from? Use songs and sound where you can, too!
Don’t forget to think ahead to who is coming, and make sure your quiz is accessible for all involved.
4. Make it interactive.
Keeping your quiz virtual this year? Not a problem! Here are some fun, interactive ways to keep your attendees entertained:
- Ask everyone to take a picture of their fridge, and send it to the quiz master. The quiz master can then send them out and you have to guess whose fridge is whose! Though you may want to quickly hide that two-week-old leftovers that’s starting to turn green… You can do the same with your wardrobe, lunch or book shelf.
- Give everyone exactly two minutes to go and find their most fabulous pink outfit. Race back to the computer and take a vote on whose outfit is the most hilarious!
- Give people a prompt and a 30-second timer, and ask them to draw something. For example, ‘draw what you think the world will look like in 2050’, or ‘draw a map of the UK’. Send them to the host and vote on whose drawing is best!
You are making a difference
Whether you organise a quick and snappy lunch-time quiz, or you battle it out over the champion title, remember to have fun, and remember that you're raising funds to help make life-changing breast cancer research and support happen.
You’re a part of a family of people making a huge impact for everyone affected by breast cancer. Thank you!Register today