1. www.wearitpink.org is an online charitable, awareness, fundraising, information, and education Website operated and owned by Breast Cancer Now (“Breast Cancer Now”)
2. Breast Cancer Now is a company limited by guarantee registered in England (9347608) and a charity registered in England and Wales (1160558), Scotland (SC045584) and a business name of the registered charity in the Isle of Man (1200). Registered Office: Fifth Floor, Ibex House, 42-47 Minories, London EC3N 1DY.
3. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all and any use of the Websites available at www.breastcancernow.org and www.wearitpink.org and its Content (“the Website”) and all Intellectual Property Rights therein.
4. The Website and references to the Website includes each part of it and the Content, which is made up of and includes:
5. any and all articles, images, text, videos and other content and materials produced by or for Breast Cancer Now and made available for download from the Website (“Produced Content”)
6. any and all articles, images, text, videos and other content and materials uploaded, submitted, transmitted, posted or otherwise placed on the Website by its users (“User Content”);
7. any comments, postings, emails, messages and other communications made to or using it or any message board or similar services run or made available on or through it (“Communications”).
8. By “Intellectual Property Rights” what we mean is all ownership rights and interests in copyright, design right, database right, patents and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications therefor and other like rights.
9. By using the Website you represent and confirm that you understand, accept and are able to understand and accept these Terms and agree to be bound by them.
10. If you do not accept or understand these Terms you should not use the Website. That includes by using, posting or accessing the Content or Communications.
11. If you are under the age of 13 and don’t understand these Terms or their meaning, please ask a parent or guardian to explain them and their meaning to you.
12. Breast Cancer Now may make alterations to these Terms from time to time and these variations shall become effective immediately upon being accessible from www.breastcancernow.org/terms and www.wearitpink.org/terms-conditions/
1. To use certain features of the Website, you may need to set up an account (including setting up a username and password).
2. Any username and password issued to you is personal to you, so that you can use and access the Website. You should not disclose them to any third party without Breast Cancer Now’s prior written consent or let anyone other than you use your account.
3. You are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential.
4. You are also responsible for your account and for all use of it and any activities that occur using your username, password or other account information.
5. All email and other communications sent by Breast Cancer Now (including attachments) are intended only for the addressee and/or others authorised to receive them.
1. You MAY download and use the Website and the Content on it via the internet solely for your private, non-commercial, personal use and related charitable purposes.
2. Breast Cancer Now grants you a non-exclusive, limited licence to download and use the Website and the Content via the Internet solely for your private, non-commercial, personal use and related charitable purposes.
3. These Terms and the rights granted by them do not give you any rights of ownership in the Website and should not be construed as a sale or transfer of any copyright or other right.
4. You may not transfer, sub-license or deal in this right without Breast Cancer Now’s prior written agreement.
5. You agree not to:
1. You will be responsible for any Content that you upload, submit, transmit, post or otherwise place on or through the Website and you accept full responsibility and liability for that Content. Breast Cancer Now shall have no liability in relation thereto.
2. By uploading, submitting, transmitting, posting or otherwise placing any Content on or through the Website you expressly agree and confirm that:
1. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Website design and software and all Produced Content belong to and vest in Breast Cancer Now, or are licensed to Breast Cancer Now unless otherwise specified. All such rights of Breast Cancer Now are hereby asserted and reserved.
2. In respect of the Website (including the Content) you shall not:
3. You agree to comply with all other applicable rules available on the Website.
4. You must retain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices contained on the Website and the Content.
5. All third party Intellectual Property Rights are the property of their respective owners and Breast Cancer Now makes no warranty or representation in relation thereto.
1. Breast Cancer Now provides and maintains the Website for personal information, education and entertainment, on an “as is” basis
2. Breast Cancer Now shall be liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care and gives no other warranty in connection with the Website.
3. Third party Websites and online services to which the Website links (“External Sites”) have not been verified or reviewed by Breast Cancer Now.
4. All use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk.
5. Breast Cancer Now gives no warranty in connection with the Website other than as expressly stated and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Breast Cancer Now excludes liability for:
6. Breast Cancer Now does not warrant that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
7. Breast Cancer Now will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond its the reasonable control including Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
8. Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other Terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such Terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
9. These Terms above are subject to your statutory and common law consumer rights and shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall it exclude or limit Breast Cancer Now’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
10. You agree that in relation to your use of the Website you will not in any way conduct yourself in a manner which is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability or which might call into disrepute the Website.
11. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold Breast Cancer Now and Breast Cancer Now’s affiliates and Breast Cancer Now’s officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensers and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms or claims arising from your use of the Website any Communications and any use of your membership account. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with Breast Cancer Now in the defence of any claim. Breast Cancer Now reserves the right, at Breast Cancer Now’s own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
1. Without limit to any other rights it may have Breast Cancer Now may remove, restrict, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Website and Content or other considers (in its sole discretion) that you have breached of any of these Terms. Termination shall be without prejudice to the accrued rights of Breast Cancer Now.
1. Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law (but subject to your statutory and common law consumer rights).
2. Breast Cancer Now acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
3. If Breast Cancer Now does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a waiver of any provision or right.
4. In the event that any part of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Breast Cancer Now’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
5. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Breast Cancer Now and shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract which you may purport to propose.
6. Reference to the word “include” and “including” shall mean and be read as “include without limitation” and “including without limitation” in these Terms.
7. Use of Breast Cancer Now and these terms are subject to the laws of England which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
8. The Website is intended for and directed at the UK and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the Website complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other countries.
9. By using the Website you undertake that you have the necessary hardware, software and capability required for its use including in relation to Content, Communications, email and web usage.
1. All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to Breast Cancer Now at firstname.lastname@example.org, on 0333 20 70 300, via the online form or at Breast Cancer Now,5th Floor, Ibex House, 42-47 Minories, London, EC3N 1DY.